If you love knitting lace and are ready to take the next step, learn the basics of how to adapt and modify lace stitches.
- the structure of lace stitches.
- the importance of increase and decrease placement
- modifying lace stitches while maintaining the previous structure
- change the size of a lace pattern
previous experience in lace knitting and how to read lace knitting charts.
- 3.75 / 4mm needles
- 50 gr of fingering yarn in a light color
- graph paper, pencil, ruler
- stitch markers, scissors